Carnival Splendor Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

Second Mate

Carnival Splendor Cruise

Sail Date: September 06, 2015

It is hard for me to judge many aspects of the cruise since this was my first cruise.

I was not happy with the finding several of the dishes in the Lido Deck was not clean.

The crew was friendly.  The evening shows were Beautiful, and the comedian's were very good.

We were fortunate to have beautiful weather until we got to Halifax.  Unfortunately it was so foggy we could not see your hand in front of your face.

We had a peaceful, restful cabin. There was no children running up and down the hall way.
This is my first cruise. Since I found some dishes in the Buffet area not clean it disappointed me.
New York, New York
When we got off the ship and was entering the terminal, there was a RUDE, NASTY lady there to greet us :( sorry I did not get her name.
Boston, Massachusetts
Portland, Maine
We took a taxi outside of the ship area. The driver was took us on a tour. Maine is absolutely Beautiful :)
Saint John, New Brunswick
Beautiful, we had an unusual warm sunny day.
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Did not see much because the fog was so thick, and it was Cool, so bring something warm to wear in September