Waste of Money

Carnival Splendor Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Canada & New England (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 27, 2015
Ship: Carnival Splendor

The crew didn't know how to handle the amount of passengers for boarding and leaving the boat causing many missed opportunities as well as missing the flight back home. The we purchased highlights of st John tour and it didn't allow enough time in the market or at the falls to allow anyone with handicaps time enough to even bother to get off the bus, those of us that are hardy were unable to see the whole market in the time frame allowed. The food on board the ship wasn't up to Carnivals standards and left many as well as myself unhappy. The staff was trying to be helpful but they over booked the my time dinning . Though it wasn't the fault of the captain it was upsetting that we were unable to go into Halifax. I feel that they should have allowed us use of our phones during the time we would have been off the ship as it cause my family unneeded worry when they were unable to get a call to me when I was suppose to be off the ship.

the dining room was over crowded with long waits and the food wasn't good

The repeated the same activities every night. There wasn't much to do during the day that they weren't trying to sell you something

Most was good wish there were more choices

the staff was trying hard even though some seem to be clueless as to what going on perhaps this was a first time for this staff.

It was bigger then I thought it would be just wish the stair to get into the bunk was more stable. The crew kept it nice ans clean . I has to get onto one guy because he'd knock so lightly then just walk in on me a few times caught me undressed .
Use groupon to get the tours for the city
I used groupon for the on and off bus with harbor cruise paid half boat price
The city was nice also used groupon and uber
not able to go there.
the highlight of st john tour I was told was a good one to take for those with disabilities. It wasn't even a good one for those that are healthy not given enough time at any of the places. Save your money and walk to the city market on your own it is only a ten minute walk from the ship with lots to see along the way.