Carnival Splendor Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Accessable traveling

Sail Date: September 27, 2015

Room Type: Suite

Not a good ship for individuals in wheel chairs or other mobility problems. Rooms very tiny.Gettign around the halls was hard since the wheel chair we rented was the width of the halls. Prices for unboad items were way to high. I got hurt and had to leave the 2nd day the way our luggage was packed was not bad but they had no idea where the put which we needed for the 5 hour trip home. Please always get trip insurance. WE never got a refund for the party goods,cake, soda, and other items to be delivered during the week, etc that we payed for in advance before saling. Nor did Carnival offer us any thing for  future travel or an I'm sorry for my accident which for me to go home from Boston.