Carnival Splendor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Third Mate

THE BEST TIME EVER ! ! !

Sail Date: July 27, 2015

EACH TIME I GO, ON A CARNIVAL SPLENDOR CRUISE, THEY TOP THEM-SELVES. THE SERVICE IS TO THE MAX. I LOVE MALCOM ,HE IS WONDERFUL. I CAN'T WAIT FOR OCT 1 -8 - 16 , THIS TIME IT WILL BE ON THE SUNSHINE.  KNOWING CARNIVAL  I FEEL IT WILL BE JUST AS GRATE..                                                              THANK YOU                                                                                                                                 SANDRA CATALDO

MORE THEN ENOUGH.
JAMES WAS SO PLEASANT. THE WHOLE TEAM ALWAYS HAD A SMILE FOR YOU
IS GOOD AS ANY BROADWAY SHOW
ALL THE KIDS LOOKED HAPPY.
VERY ENTERTAINING AND FUN
I DID NOT GO
IF YOU FOUND ANYTHING WRONG, YOU WERE LOOKING FOR IT.
SAD TO LEAVE BUT IT WENT VERY WELL
IT WAS VERY CLEAN , LOVED THE TOWEL ANIMALS, ROOM SERVICE WAS VERY GOOD. YOU CAN LEAVE A RING OR MONEY OUT WITHOUT WORRY ALL WORKERS ARE VERY HONEST AND TRUSTWORTHY. I WRAPPED MY HUSBANDS PHOTO OF 54 YEARS IN PAPER TOWEL TO PACK SO IT WOULD BE SAFE BUT I MUST HAVE LEFT IT IN THE CABIN. ONLY SAD PART OF THE TRIP.
New York, New York
I WAS BORN HERE AND LOVE IT !
San Juan, Puerto Rico
LOVE THE BLUE STONE STREET AND CVS LOL
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
EVERYTHING ABOUT BEING IN A NEW PLACE. COMING INTO ALL THREE PORTS
Grand Turk Island THE BEACH, BLUE WATER, AND THE POOL THE KIDS WERE HAPPY AND I SAW IT ALL FROM MY BALCONY.

IF YOU HAVE ONLY A ONE WEEK VACATION ,YOU WILL GET RECREATION ENTERTAINMENT, REST , SERVICE ,AND ENJOY A CARE FREE FEELING .YOU WILL LIKE ,GOING BACK TO WORK ONLY, TO SAVE YOUR MONEY FOR ANOTHER CARNIVAL SPLENDOR CRUISE.