THE BEST TIME EVER ! ! !

Carnival Splendor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Contributor Level: Third Mate

8 Night Eastern Caribbean (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 27, 2015
Ship: Carnival Splendor

EACH TIME I GO, ON A CARNIVAL SPLENDOR CRUISE, THEY TOP THEM-SELVES. THE SERVICE IS TO THE MAX. I LOVE MALCOM ,HE IS WONDERFUL. I CAN'T WAIT FOR OCT 1 -8 - 16 , THIS TIME IT WILL BE ON THE SUNSHINE.  KNOWING CARNIVAL  I FEEL IT WILL BE JUST AS GRATE..                                                              THANK YOU                                                                                                                                 SANDRA CATALDO

MORE THEN ENOUGH.

VERY ENTERTAINING AND FUN

IS GOOD AS ANY BROADWAY SHOW

ALL THE KIDS LOOKED HAPPY.

JAMES WAS SO PLEASANT. THE WHOLE TEAM ALWAYS HAD A SMILE FOR YOU

IF YOU FOUND ANYTHING WRONG, YOU WERE LOOKING FOR IT.

IT WAS VERY CLEAN , LOVED THE TOWEL ANIMALS, ROOM SERVICE WAS VERY GOOD. YOU CAN LEAVE A RING OR MONEY OUT WITHOUT WORRY ALL WORKERS ARE VERY HONEST AND TRUSTWORTHY. I WRAPPED MY HUSBANDS PHOTO OF 54 YEARS IN PAPER TOWEL TO PACK SO IT WOULD BE SAFE BUT I MUST HAVE LEFT IT IN THE CABIN. ONLY SAD PART OF THE TRIP.

IF YOU HAVE ONLY A ONE WEEK VACATION ,YOU WILL GET RECREATION ENTERTAINMENT, REST , SERVICE ,AND ENJOY A CARE FREE FEELING .YOU WILL LIKE ,GOING BACK TO WORK ONLY, TO SAVE YOUR MONEY FOR ANOTHER CARNIVAL SPLENDOR CRUISE.

I WAS BORN HERE AND LOVE IT !
LOVE THE BLUE STONE STREET AND CVS LOL
EVERYTHING ABOUT BEING IN A NEW PLACE. COMING INTO ALL THREE PORTS

Grand Turk Island Did not visit port

THE BEACH, BLUE WATER, AND THE POOL THE KIDS WERE HAPPY AND I SAW IT ALL FROM MY BALCONY.