Carnival Splendor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

2nd time on the Splendor and had a great time!!

Sail Date: May 24, 2015

We had a great time on the Splendor! Our wait staff in the fine dining were excellent and our stewards were great.

If I had to do it all over again I would do it in a heart beat!

One thing I would have like to see was more activities on the lido deck (around the pool area) during our 3 days at sea. I would like more games, and activities all day long while we were baking in the sun. There were a few things but when there wasn't anything happening they had loud music playing. Also, we were heading to the Caribbean, play some Caribbean music on the lido deck and leave the hip hop songs back on land in NYC or in the night club on board.

One night, the cruise director, Malcolm had a Caribbean dance party and all they did was play hip hop music and teach us the different dance moves. It would have been nice to have Caribbean music with the steel drums and let people dance to that music instead of having it all be instructional hip hop moves. I love hip hop but I wanted Caribbean music.

If the photos that were taken were less expensive, we would have definitely would have purchased them.

The ship is out dated and needs some new decor
We enjoyed the variety of food
Our room was spacious and clean
Our wait staff crew was great...a special shout out to Rolan. Rolan was GREAT and should be a head waiter. He just had that extra special "everything" about him.
We had a lot of fun
Children's Programs n/a
They needed more activities on the lido during our 3 days at sea...
New York, New York
Nice beaches!!
Antigua, West Indies
The best beach ever!!
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
The excursion was great and the beach was awesome
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Love the people....great tours.

If you want a great martini, go to the martini bar...she made delicious martinis!! The 24 hour frozen yogurt was great!!