Carnival Splendor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Fun ship it is!

Sail Date: January 25, 2015

Traveled As: Family w/young children

I traveled with 14 other family members. We had a great time. I have to say that our head waiter, Robert and his team are great! They are great with the kids and very helpful. Over all the staff is great, however some of them were not very friendly and did not smile. I have sailed on 3 different cruise lines and I can honestly say one of them has the greatest crew. I think some of these crew members either need a break or a refresher course in hospitality. Malcom did a great job with entertainment, we really enjoyed many of the activities. Embarking and disembarking was a breeze. Loved our family vacation and will have many memories and pictures!!!!!

Cruise Photos

Colors are different.
Servers are great! Robert, Manyard and Don.
Robert in the main dining room, Golden Pearl. Exceptional and made dining fun and very helpful!!
Malcom is very energetic and cute!!
Stingray city is so awesome. Cozumel snorkeling was very rushed.

The grill has great food and the grandchildren loved having pizza and ice cream when ever they wanted. The Steak house is delicious!