Carnival Splendor Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

October Cruise to Canada

Sail Date: October 11, 2014

Your staff works incredible hard to make the experience a good one.  Although we found we preferred the only other cruise ship we have ever taken and that was a Holland cruise to Alaska.  Now that may be because of the place we went to but we also preferred the ship experience more on Holland.  The ship itself was not cartoonish in décor and the dining experience on Holland was preferable.  The craziness of song & dance during a 9pm meal did not appeal to me.  Maybe my husband & I were too old for it but it appeared as though most on the ship were in our age range.  A few more coffee stations would also have made things nicer in the mornings as the line for coffee never seemed to end.  I also heard one of your staff cursing about his new 'assignment' of the food areas.  We all have issues but I do not take a cruise to hear his issues.  All in all we enjoyed our selves but will not take another Carnival cruise in future.

Let us have a soda or water in bottle would be nice. Tone down the dining experience.