Disappointing and not up to standards

Carnival Splendor Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

5 Night Canada & New England (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 11, 2014
Ship: Carnival Splendor

I booked this cruise for my husbands 60th birthday.  Despite my request , there was no singing or mention of his birthday at his special dinner.  I was also told by my booking agent that this boat had laser tag.  Turns out, this bait does not have laser tag.  I had two very disappointed kids.  The dining room staff was terse and slow.  My past carnival experience was lovely but this was a sad comparison.

We really enjoyed the family comedy show and movies

Staff was grumpy and not enthusiastic. For the first time, my daughter refused to go

Wonderful cabin guy

Don't do my time dining- no personalized service and inferior staff

Easy parking but $40/day