Carnival Splendor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: November 09, 2013

All the glass windows on the ship were filthy with dried. sea salt. It looks as if they have NOT been cleaned in months. The buffet, pool area and our balcony stateroom, when you looked through the windows all had a white haze and streaks of dried sea salt on them. The railing on our balcony actually had dried sea salt on it and when you rested your arms on the railing and lifted your arms they had the salt stuck to them.

FOOD, My wife sent her dinner back twice both times the meat was overcooked. She asked for rare she got well done. Two mornings when my wife woke up she had a loose stomach I was fine. We heard quite a few people were sick on the ship.

Anytime we cruise we get a balcony stateroom. One of my greatest pleasures while cruising is to have my first cup of coffee of the day sitting out on the balcony looking out at the water listening to the sounds and just relaxing. I am not tall and when I sit on a balcony chair I have to look through the railing glass to see the water. Not once this cruise did I do that because the glass was filthy! Of all the cruises we took in the past this is the only time we had this problem. At the buffet we liked to get  window seats to eat and look at the ocean. Not this time the glass was flthy.

Our tip on this cruise comparing to other cruises is DO NOT EXPECT TO MUCH and you won't be disappointed!