Carnival Splendor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

the rude cruise

Sail Date: June 02, 2013

Traveled As: Family w/young children

Staff not happy and rude. I'm from the midwest and I guess not used to the east coast culture, but wow the people on the boat were loud, rude, and obnoxious. We thought that Carnival was know for being geared for families, but it is obviously for party people. There were drunks all over the boat and several were violent and yelling profanities to all the men walking by trying to fight them. My 10 year old son was cut off at the buffet line by staff telling him that the buffet was closed, but shortly after an adult was allowed to still get in line as they got loud with the staff. I attempted to talk to staff at the customer service area, but was pretty much blown off. The story goes on and on, but to sum it up, I WILL NEVER GO ON A CARNIVAL CRUISE AGAIN!!!

Try NCL.