It was an OK cruise

Carnival Splendor Cruise Review to Mexico

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Mexican Riviera (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 13, 2011
Ship: Carnival Splendor
The main reason I am now looking for a different cruise line is your service desk staff. When I go to them or call I expect to be treated with respect, not ignored. I was celebrating my 50th birthday, I expected to be treated better.

Poor dining room service and room service food

I was very unhappy with the staff service

Public bathrooms dirty

My Stateroom steward was excellent

Don't Miss: Nothing

Don't Miss: Nothing

Pros: My stateroom was great and the housekeeping was outstanding!

Cons: Food service. Room service food was often stale and tasteless. It took more than 1 hour for delivery once! In the dinign room, I was often forgotten since I was solo instead of with a group.

Recommends Carnival Splendor? No.