Carnival Spendor not so Splendid

Carnival Splendor Cruise Review to Mexico

7 Night Mexican Riviera (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 07, 2011
Ship: Carnival Splendor
I would never cruise again on Carnival again. The food was always cold, and never enough. One day I stood in line for 1 hour and never moved in the food line because of all the people cutting in line. Kids were allowed to play on the elevators until two went out of service. There were 3600 guests plus 1600 staff I use the word guest loosly. The entertainment was all set up for children the shows were magic shows or folk dancing not so good. The spendor auditorium was not so splendid. I have traveled on cruise ships before but never this bad. I do have to say the embarkement and disembarkement went the best it has ever gone before.

never had a hot meal. stood in line for over an hour. not enough food in the dining room and fish was too dry always. people were cutting in line until it was a mess.

why spend money if you were over 7 this was not for you

cabin was way too small the smallest I have ever had. The cabin help was very good not a single complaint there.

too small but very clean
the dolphin experience made the entire trip worth it. that was very professionally done and excellent
loved the glass factory and our director was great. The resort was not so exciting but the food was very good there and hot.

Pros: The staff was fabulous

Cons: too many people, food was always cold,

Recommends Carnival Splendor? No.