Carnival Splendor Cruise Review to Mexico

Carnival Spendor not so Splendid

Sail Date: August 07, 2011

I would never cruise again on Carnival again. The food was always cold, and never enough. One day I stood in line for 1 hour and never moved in the food line because of all the people cutting in line. Kids were allowed to play on the elevators until two went out of service. There were 3600 guests plus 1600 staff I use the word guest loosly. The entertainment was all set up for children the shows were magic shows or folk dancing not so good. The spendor auditorium was not so splendid. I have traveled on cruise ships before but never this bad. I do have to say the embarkement and disembarkement went the best it has ever gone before.

Pros: The staff was fabulous

Cons: too many people, food was always cold,

Recommends Carnival Splendor? No.

too small but very clean
cabin was way too small the smallest I have ever had. The cabin help was very good not a single complaint there.
never had a hot meal. stood in line for over an hour. not enough food in the dining room and fish was too dry always. people were cutting in line until it was a mess.
why spend money if you were over 7 this was not for you
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
the dolphin experience made the entire trip worth it. that was very professionally done and excellent
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
loved the glass factory and our director was great. The resort was not so exciting but the food was very good there and hot.