Okay Okay Okay

Carnival Splendor Cruise Review to Mexico

7 Night Mexican Riviera (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 15, 2011
Ship: Carnival Splendor
I have been on this ship before for a 21 day transatlantic crossing. The service was certainly not as good as it was before though I thought the entertainment improved considerably.

I thought the quality of the food was very poor.

The entertainment improved but I don't think that the costumes need to be quite so revealing and the fake hair is so tacky!!!! However, I loved the live band playing the music.

The service in the dining room was not as good as it was before. Our waiters were hardly ever there. Our seating arrangement was not entirely to our liking and I feel like it should have been noticed by the Maitre d' and perhaps changed.

The staff was cleaning constantly and didn't seem to care if they were in the way or not of the passengers.

The staff moved our stuff around a lot and we were constantly searching for things that we had put down in a certain spot.
Too touristy!!!
Don't Miss: The beach was nice if you could avoid all the peddlars.
My shore excursion was awful! They were not well-prepared and then did not communicate the changes to the itinerary in a timely manner.

Pros: Splendor band

Cons: food

Recommends Carnival Splendor? Yes!