Carnival Splendor Cruise Review to Mexico

Okay Okay Okay

Sail Date: May 15, 2011

I have been on this ship before for a 21 day transatlantic crossing. The service was certainly not as good as it was before though I thought the entertainment improved considerably.

Pros: Splendor band

Cons: food

Recommends Carnival Splendor? Yes!

I thought the quality of the food was very poor.
The service in the dining room was not as good as it was before. Our waiters were hardly ever there. Our seating arrangement was not entirely to our liking and I feel like it should have been noticed by the Maitre d' and perhaps changed.
The entertainment improved but I don't think that the costumes need to be quite so revealing and the fake hair is so tacky!!!! However, I loved the live band playing the music.
The staff was cleaning constantly and didn't seem to care if they were in the way or not of the passengers.
The staff moved our stuff around a lot and we were constantly searching for things that we had put down in a certain spot.
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
Too touristy!!!
Don't Miss: The beach was nice if you could avoid all the peddlars.
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
My shore excursion was awful! They were not well-prepared and then did not communicate the changes to the itinerary in a timely manner.