"An Awesome Time"

Carnival Splendor Cruise Review to Mexico

7 Night Mexican Riviera (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 10, 2011
The ship is huge. The first day I was just trying to get my bearings straight with the layout but after that it was clear sailing. There was so much to do we never found ourselves board. I can't wait to go back on another cruise with Carnival.

I pigged out on all the great food and the 24 hour pizza was awesome. So was the free room service. You can't go wrong with it.

There was a ton to do. The shows and comedy club were the best.

Absolutely no complaints. I couldn't find a staff that was anything less then the most professional.

Very clean. In fact the housekeeping staff cleaned our rooms up to 3 times per day.

I loved everything about our room and I loved the towel animals.
I wouls say Cabo was average. I wasn't too interested in Cabo to begin with so my opinion might be tainted.
I loved every second in Puerto Vallarta. There are a ton of things to do. It was great looking at the shops, spending time on the ocean, and kicking it at the beach side restaurants.

Pros: The cruise staff was amazing. The customer service at Carnival is great. The food, the entertainment, the casino, the shows, all A+

Cons: My only gripe if you call it that is that the Casino didn't have any Wheel of Fortune slot machines. Those are the greatest machines ever.

Recommends Carnival Splendor? Yes!