the worst cruise ever

Carnival Splendor Cruise Review to Mexico

7 Night Mexican Riviera (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 10, 2011
Ship: Carnival Splendor
This has absolutely been the worst cruise I have ever taken, and I have done quite a few. It started with the embarkation, poor planning, long never ending lines by the time we got on the ship we were exhausted. Room was shaking all night felt like an earthquake every single night we reported it nothing was ever done about it no one showed up even after they said they would. The itinerary was cancelled at the last minute, it took three days to get to Cabos, what would otherwise take 1 day, however on the way back they sped up like mad making us sea sick. Food and service was despicable!!!!!! I would never ever recommend this ship or itinerary to anyone and also I can promise you that I will never be a passenger on carnival cruise lines!!!!

Took three days to get there what would otherwise take one if that!

Pros: nothing

Cons: horrible food and service.

Recommends Carnival Splendor? No.