Time of my life

Carnival Splendor Cruise Review to Mexico

7 Night Mexican Riviera (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 27, 2011
Ship: Carnival Splendor
The check-in process needs a serious overhaul, this was the most painful part of getting on the ship, it was very disorganized, and understaffed. The only thing that made it better was a nice young man offering my mother a wheelchair because he noticed she was using a cane and was walking very slowly.

The photos are way to expensive and they dont offer alternatives, possibly changing to the Diseny style photo process would be better and cheaper.

Now on to the good stuff, Carnival never fails this is my 5th cruise with them and I loved every minute. The staff, the food, the activities, the ship, everything is so nice. I will be booking my next cruise very soon.

The late seating should be moved to an earlier time

Cannot say enough of how great the staff is.

The ship is huge, but easy to get around..

The room was nice and large and clean..Loved the balcony.
The best stop of this tour, unfortunately we only stopped once. The city and beach are so nice and it still feels very safe..Best hotel (Pueblo Bonito), best restaurant (Maros)..I think the shore tours are too expensive, there should be more alternatives.
Don't Miss: The beach...

Pros: Not having to worry about anything.

Cons: The check-in process

Recommends Carnival Splendor? Yes!