Carnival Splendor Cruise Review to Mexico

A wonderful Cruise

Sail Date: September 19, 2010

We liked the professionalism of the Carnival Staff in getting us aboard, giving us help when we ask for anything and making our Cruise very enjoyable. We felt there was no pressure to do things we did not want to do and the Captain and his crew was very helpful in giving us updates and alerts to all things happing on our Cruise.

Pros: Ship, hospitality, Stall, and most everything!

Cons: All OK! NO CONS

Recommends Carnival Splendor? Yes!

This is our second cruise on Carnival and we really liked this new Splendor Ship.
Pllenty of food, restaurants, lounges, pools and decks. There was always alot of activities and things to do.
Perfect for me and my wife.
All staff was will to go above and beyond. (By the way, my wife agrees with me on all the ratings!)
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico

Don't Miss: Senior Frogs
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

Don't Miss: The Malecon
Mazatlan, Mexico
Royal Jewelers
Don't Miss: Taking an open cab and a tour of Old Mazatilan.