Floating Resort

Carnival Splendor Cruise Review to Mexico

7 Night Mexican Riviera (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 16, 2010
Ship: Carnival Splendor
The ship is an absolute marvel. It was like a floating resort and every convenience was at our fingertips. I really liked the live music (Lou on guitar - fantastic guitarist), and the service was second to none. Although I gained a few pounds on the cruise ship, I would have gained weight on any vacation and I used the gym nearly every day on the ship. I feel that more time was needed at Cabo San Lucas as the stopover far too short - just a few hours when you consider disembarking and the time needed to embark. That was the only frustrating part of the trip...not enough time at some of the ports. I would however, recommend a Carnival cruise to friends and family and have already done so.

Lou on guitar was really great. I enjoyed his playing almost every night.

I loved snorkeling on the beach and had a blast, but you really need to give us more time at this wonderful town. Much too short!!!!
Had fun on a bus tour up to the Don Crispin factory
Took a sight seeing trip around the town.

Pros: The comforts, activities, food, drinks, service.

Cons: The cost for drinks, and not enough time spent at the ports of call.

Recommends Carnival Splendor? Yes!