Carnival Splendor Cruise Review to Mexico

This is the first cruise I have been on

Sail Date: May 02, 2010

This was my first cruise and I din't know what to expect. Every one we dealt with was exceptionaly nice. the food was excellent and the people who served us were outstanding. Our Room was beautifull and room service was so fast I couldn't believe it. The stores were a pleausre to shop in. I thought there prices would be high, but they were very reasonable. We had a wonderfull time and look forward to going again and sailing with Carnival again.

Pros: The personel on the ship was first class. We were happy with everyone.

Cons: Getting off the ship. I wanted to stay and do it again

Recommends Carnival Splendor? Yes!

Our room steward was the most pleasant and helpfull man. We ended up tipping everyone that served us and tipped them well for thier excellent service
All the crew were more than you could expect
There is something to do for everyone. We spent a lot of time in the casino
Mazatlan, Mexico
We missed the tour bus, but there are a lot of people on the pier that will take you on a tour and our guy was the nicest guy abs at lunch time I asked if he was going to eat and he said yes so invited him to have lunch on us. Any time you saw something interesting and want to stop he stoped and told us about the area there.
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
We didn't take a tour here. My girlfriend wanted to do some more shopping and she did a lot
Don't Miss: The flea market was fun only don't get separated from your partner or you will spend some time trying to find them
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
We went on a shore tour and found it nice to be escorted though the town