good cruise

Carnival Spirit Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

7 Night Alaska (Seattle Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 23, 2011
Ship: Carnival Spirit
Cruise was nice , however it was a small ship. When arriving me and my family was greeted and employee was very polite. Didnt have any problem. Food was good but not much of selection.

We went to have a closeup on the humpyback.. I guess whales didnt want to come out, very few. It was mighty COLD. make sure you have a warm coat .My finger was num. We also went to the train to see the mountain ,,, the view was beautiful
skagway was beautiful. we took the helicopter and when to the Glacier ... What a great experience. Breath taking, the view was fabulous. A must ! on your excursion.. it was cold but make sure you have plenty batteries on your camera.
Not very much to see. smaill town. Raining day. when we walk . We couldnt find stores for sourvenirs , it was only jewelry store. Ok.. I guess

Pros: friendly employee

Cons: food

Recommends Carnival Spirit? Yes!