Carnival Spirit Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

good cruise

Sail Date: August 23, 2011

Cruise was nice , however it was a small ship. When arriving me and my family was greeted and employee was very polite. Didnt have any problem. Food was good but not much of selection.

Pros: friendly employee

Cons: food

Recommends Carnival Spirit? Yes!

Skagway, Alaska
skagway was beautiful. we took the helicopter and when to the Glacier ... What a great experience. Breath taking, the view was fabulous. A must ! on your excursion.. it was cold but make sure you have plenty batteries on your camera.
Ketchikan, Alaska
Not very much to see. smaill town. Raining day. when we walk . We couldnt find stores for sourvenirs , it was only jewelry store. Ok.. I guess
Juneau, Alaska
We went to have a closeup on the humpyback.. I guess whales didnt want to come out, very few. It was mighty COLD. make sure you have a warm coat .My finger was num. We also went to the train to see the mountain ,,, the view was beautiful