Carnival Spirit Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Very Enjoyable

Sail Date: July 26, 2011

Very good condition and very clean. Since this was my first cruise, my expectations were exceeded in many areas. I was unhappy with the quality of the housekeeping although it was generally acceptable. I was disappointed at the overcharging of excursions at all the ports.The food was generally good but the design of the food area could have been better to allow for less confusion and the bumping into staff ( which were excellent in promptly cleaning up). Overall, would recommend the ship and the line but would pass on the excursions.

Pros: Scenery

Cons: Over priced excusions at the ports

Recommends Carnival Spirit? Yes!

The pizza station should have been handled differently.....Wait was too long.
Although all spoke English ( my language), any discussions were difficult to get them to understand what you wanted done.
Shows were excellent but communication of the times, subject etc needed to be advertized much better. Bingo was poor (overpriced).
Nice
Needs newer TV's and instructions for the newbees to watch it for details needed.
Juneau, Alaska
Walk the city and understand the history.
Ketchikan, Alaska
Lack of time at the port to do anything worthwhile and still get to see the town.
Victoria, British Columbia
Great and beautiful city but not enough time to do anything but walk around a small area of the city. Trip to the gardens, which I wanted to see was overpriced so I passed it up.
Skagway, Alaska
Good shopping......good excursions but very overpriced
Don't Miss: Nothing unless you can afford the glacier trip.