Carnival Spirit Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

I'M SO Glad I WENT

Sail Date: May 10, 2011

The dining staff was magnificent!!! The ship was pretty clean. There was enough room in our stateroom. The stateroom staff was pleasant. The casino staff was friendly. The bed was HARD!!! Enough food for an Army and it was good. The Captain was wise and turned around when icebergs became numerous.

Pros: Alaska was beautiful, I've always wanted to go. I'm pleased we used Carnival.

Cons: Did not get time to see the interior of Alaska. ( It was a cruise though).

Recommends Carnival Spirit? Yes!

The bed was too hard.
Juneau, Alaska
We only walked the down town.
Ketchikan, Alaska
Not a lot of barn burning activities.
Victoria, British Columbia
Not enough time and nothing seemed real interesting.
Skagway, Alaska
Take the train ride and wind up in Liarsville. It was a hoot. The food was not great, but, the entertainment was.
Don't Miss: See above. The Red Onion. Interesting.