TRAPPED AT SEA

Carnival Spirit Cruise Review to Mexico

Helpful Vote: 1

8 Night Mexican Riviera (San Diego Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 04, 2010
Ship: Carnival Spirit
THE ITINERARY GIVE YOU THE ILLUSION , YOU ARE IN ACAPULCO FOR TWO DAYS, YOU ARE THERE ONLY 12 HOURS. WHEN WE ARRIVED IN ACAPULCO , WE ARE TOLD NUMEROUS TIMES THAT ITS VERY DANGEROUS BY THE CRUISE DIRECTOR !!!!!!. DO NOT GET OFF THE SHIP OR GO INTO TOWN UNLESS YOU PURCHASE AN EXCURSION. ITS DANGEROUS IF YOU TRAVEL IN ACAPULCO ALONE. I WANT TO KNOW WHY WAS THE TRIP NOT CANCELLED DUE TO SO MUCH DANGER TO THE PASSENGERS!!!!! PROFITS CAME FIRST NOT SAFETY FOR THE PASSENGERS. THE FOOD ON THE SHIP WAS SO BAD, I PAID TO EAT AT THEIR STEAKHOUSE $30.00 PLUS GRATUITY FOR THREE NIGHTS, I ATE DRY RAISIN BRAN , BOUGHT PASTRIES FROM THEIR COFFE SHOP AND CAPPACINO OR WHEN WE STOP AT THE THREE PORTS I BOUGHT FOOD IN TOWN. I ATE IN THE DINING ROOM TWICE THE FOOD WAS COLD, DRY AND JUST RIGHT OUT NASTY. I HAVE BEEN ON ABOUT 8 OR 9 CRUISES AND THIS CRUISE WAS ROCK BOTTOM. I REPORTED MY COMPLAINTS TO GUEST SERVICES AND ASK FOR A CREDIT OR A CERTIFICATE TOWARD A FUTURE CRUISE. I WAS TOLD THERE WAS NOTHING THEY COULD DO. I AM GOING TO SEND A DUPLICATE LETTER TO THE MAIN OFFICE IN MIAMI FLORIDA.

DRY, NOT FRESH, OVERCOOKED, COLD , TASTELESS, NOT ENOUGH VARIETY, SAME FOOD OFFERED EVERYDAY ON THE SELF SERVE DECK. . I WOULD NOT HAVE FED THAT FOOD TO MY PET DOGS, IT WAS REALLY POOR QUALITY

WE WERE VERY DISSATISFIED!

NOT FRIENDLY AT ALL!

TOOK A TAXI TO THE ELDORARDO HOTEL, SAT ON THE BEACH AND ATE AT AN AUTHENIC MEXICAN RESTAURANT ACROSS THE STREET FROM THE HOTEL. BEST MEXICAN MEAL WE HAD HAD THE WHOLE TRIP. THE CRUISE SHIP DID NOT EVEN SERVED A MEXICAN CRUISINE.
Don't Miss: PARASAILING , JETSKING AND THE WONDERFUL VIEW OF THE ROCK FORMATIONS IN THE OCEAN.
NOTHING TO BRAG ABOUT
COLONIAL HISTORICAL TOUR TO COLIMA AND COLIMO!!!!!!!!!!!
Don't Miss: THE COLONIAL HISTORICAL TOUR

Pros: NOTHIING

Cons: THE FOOD WAS SUB- STANDARD VERY POOR QUALITY

Recommends Carnival Spirit? No.