A Nice Getaway

Carnival Spirit Cruise Review to Alaska - Gulf of Alaska

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Southbound Alaska (Whittier To Vancouver)
Sail Date: June 11, 2008
Ship: Carnival Spirit
Everything about our cruise was pleasant but, only one problem my bed was very uncomfortable, my husbands bed was fine, I could hardly sleep it was so
past broken down (mattress) the cabin steward tried to pad under the
mattress but it was useless, I was told there were no replacement mattresses
as the ship was going to be refurbished, but I did not sleep for at least 3 nights
and the other nights it was uncomfortable, everything else was enjoyable but
of course I was very tired when trip was finished. I will check to see the ships last refurbish date before I book another cruise!
took the historial tour and it was interesting.
took the historical town tour and it was interesting
took the historical tour and it was interesting
shopped and took the city bus and free shuttles throughout town and enjoyed talking with locals, it was fun and interesting.

Pros: Ports

Cons: air travel, mattress

Recommends Carnival Spirit? No.