An awesome cruise!

Carnival Spirit Cruise Review to Mexico

7 Night Mexican Riviera (San Diego Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 09, 2006
Ship: Carnival Spirit
We recently sailed the Carnival Spirit over spring break and I was very pleasantly surprised at what a wonderful cruise we experienced. I had heard good and bad reviews about the Carnival Cruiseline and I was more than pleased with Carnival. I actually liked it better, all in all, than the last cruise that we went on the previous year "the royal caribbean, vision of the seas) The food was great , the ship was beautiful , the staff was very friendly and overall, we ere very impressed! Oh, and the cabin was much larger than any other cruise that we have been on.
the beach was beautiful and the town was very clean, quaint and friendly
walking the beach was nice , the crowded streets were a dissapointment(hard to get around) I think because it was easter break
Lovers beach, the office
Lovers beach, the office
the beach was beautiful and the town was very clean, quaint and friendly

Pros: the ship was clean, the staff was great, the food was good and all was very organized

Cons: the crowds at the buffet