Carnival Spirit Cruise Review to Mexico

An awesome cruise!

Sail Date: April 09, 2006

We recently sailed the Carnival Spirit over spring break and I was very pleasantly surprised at what a wonderful cruise we experienced. I had heard good and bad reviews about the Carnival Cruiseline and I was more than pleased with Carnival. I actually liked it better, all in all, than the last cruise that we went on the previous year "the royal caribbean, vision of the seas) The food was great , the ship was beautiful , the staff was very friendly and overall, we ere very impressed! Oh, and the cabin was much larger than any other cruise that we have been on.

Pros: the ship was clean, the staff was great, the food was good and all was very organized

Cons: the crowds at the buffet

Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
Lovers beach, the office
La Paz, Mexico
the beach was beautiful and the town was very clean, quaint and friendly
Mazatlan, Mexico
walking the beach was nice , the crowded streets were a dissapointment(hard to get around) I think because it was easter break
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico