Carnival Spirit Cruise Review to Mexico

Great cruise

Sail Date: April 09, 2006

Traveled As: Family w/young children

The ship was very nice, the outside made it look old, but when you walked on the ship it was clean. I really like the gym the way it was set up.

Pros: The food, and the gambling.

Cons: Not as much activities during the day as other ships I have been on.

I have been on another line and I think the entertainment was better on that line. They need to work on the entertainment.
THe food was great! They had a 24 hr pizza bar that my daughter who is 11 really enjoyed.
THe staff treated us special. Our waiter and busboy were great. The entertainment during dinner from the waiters was awesome. Everyone on the ship was very nice and we really enjoyed spending time talking to them.
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
Mazatlan, Mexico
La Paz, Mexico
La Paz was a big dusthole. NOthing really to see.
La Paz, Mexico
La Paz was a big dusthole. NOthing really to see.
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico