Great cruise

Carnival Spirit Cruise Review to Mexico

7 Night Mexican Riviera (San Diego Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 09, 2006
Ship: Carnival Spirit
The ship was very nice, the outside made it look old, but when you walked on the ship it was clean. I really like the gym the way it was set up.

THe food was great! They had a 24 hr pizza bar that my daughter who is 11 really enjoyed.

I have been on another line and I think the entertainment was better on that line. They need to work on the entertainment.

THe staff treated us special. Our waiter and busboy were great. The entertainment during dinner from the waiters was awesome. Everyone on the ship was very nice and we really enjoyed spending time talking to them.

La Paz was a big dusthole. NOthing really to see.
La Paz was a big dusthole. NOthing really to see.

Pros: The food, and the gambling.

Cons: Not as much activities during the day as other ships I have been on.