Carnival Spirit Cruise Review to Mexico

wow wow wow

Sail Date: March 08, 2006

Sailed on the sprit of the Seas for the first time and I can say is it was awesome. We had no idea what to expect. A fantastic new experience and the nightlife made the stress from work just fall away after just the first night out to sea and the karaoke club helped bring the nights to a great end I felt like I was living a different life .We really like waking up early just to have breakfast and then hit the decks by the pool and Jacuzzis on a different part of the ship each morning and the new friends we made each day were great, we can see in there faces that they were so excited also. The Two dining areas that my wife and I loved were the main dinning room, dress elegant or comfertable elegant were really excellent and the breakfast on the deck was very nice and looking out to sea and sunlight. all week we could not wait for each and every day to start so we could experience something new again and the shops were a pleasure to spend for some needed things and things that just we just wanted to get just to remember the trip and something that was surprising was that it was our wedding anniversary trip to get to know each other again and when we mentioned that to the crew working the gift shop were giving drinks to celebrate and the main guy in the shop gave my wife a rose but said it was from me . Oh and the staff of the dinning rooms were so great always catering to us like we were stars or something and the steaks and lobsters were fantastic or did they just taste better because of the relaxed and stress free life happening on the cruise. I wont go further because im no wrighter but wrighting seems easy when you talking about something that is so awesome.

Pros: the nightlife, relaxation and the family fun

Cons: its to short

Zihuatanejo/Ixtapa, Mexico