great vacation

Carnival Spirit Cruise Review to Alaska - Gulf of Alaska

7 Night Southbound Alaska (Whittier To Vancouver)
Sail Date: June 17, 2009
Ship: Carnival Spirit
I loved the ship. I really enjoyed working out in the gym overlooking the ocean. Great view. It had everything I expected and more. I just wish the slide had been available. Probably because it was an Alaska cruise.

great. room service was a little slow at times. but during high dining times.

I was able to just let my teenagers roam on the ship and do what they wanted. My son would come in at all hours of the night. I felt he was safe. He didn't want to get off the ship to leave. He met several teens his age and had a great time. Both of my boys have never had room service. They loved it.

My 14 year old did not find much he was interested in on the ship. But I'm not sure if that was just him. He still had a great time eating and using the room service.

great

kept well cleaned. cabin cleaning twice a day. Have no complaints

great
horseback riding in the Yukon. It was the most beautiful country. Spent the whole day in the Yukon. Didn't really see Skagway.
Don't Miss: Yukon country
I was the only one to go ashore in this port. The things I would have been interested in seeing would have taken more time. Did go into a museum that was really interesting. Would have liked to hike the national forest trails. nothing was a waste of time. Did not eat at this port. Mostly I would have spent more time.
The tram to the top of the hill. Had the best Halibit fish and chips.
Don't Miss: The tram
did a fishing trip for 4 hours. Was great. Tired by the time I was done and rested the rest of the day. The town looked like some place I would have wanted to spend some time. There's a lot to do here.

Pros: my childrens safety

Cons: the ships water slide wasn't working

Recommends Carnival Spirit? Yes!