Carnival Spirit Cruise Review to Alaska - Gulf of Alaska

Family Anniversery Trip

Sail Date: June 03, 2009

Room Type: Suite

I am/we are experienced cruisers. We were pleasantly satisfied with the Carnival Spirit. Having been on Princess in Alaska twice before, I think I would recommend Carnival above them. The ship and crew were all excellent. Shows were good and food way above average for general cruise ship fare. I would go on this ship again tomorrow!

Pros: Number of ports visited

Cons: Having to enter Canada

Recommends Carnival Spirit? Yes!

Juneau, Alaska
Skagway, Alaska
Have some fish/chips and beer at the little resturant/bar right at the end of the pier. Great halibut!
Ketchikan, Alaska
Our favorite....always a lot to do there
Sitka, Alaska
First time in Sitka, Nice quiet port....you can tell that the cruise lines have yet to take it over. Lots of history there. Great stop