Carnival Spirit Cruise Review to Alaska - Gulf of Alaska

Always a Joy

Sail Date: June 04, 2008

Room Type: Suite

The Spirit was wonderful. I loved sitting on the bow of the ship watching the magnificient land of Alaska. My 15 year old son said it was the best trip of his life so far and we travel often. My 12 year old daughter had the time of her life with the on board activities. They both met many new friends. My husband and I both loved the veranda.

Pros: Everything

Recommends Carnival Spirit? Yes!

Our stateroom staff was great. "Charlie Brown" always had a smile and warm greeting when we saw him and the room was always taken care of. I, personally, didn't care for the staff of the on board stores. They were quite rude.
Ovi and Mr. D were a blast and we always looked forward to seeing them at meals.
Ketchikan, Alaska
Leave the port area and go to the shops past the river. Also, take the trip up the hill in the outdoor elevator and walk down.
Skagway, Alaska

Don't Miss: TAKE THE TRAIN.
Sitka, Alaska
Juneau, Alaska

Don't Miss: Whale watching with "Orca Enterprises". They were the best.