Always a Joy

Carnival Spirit Cruise Review to Alaska - Gulf of Alaska

7 Night Northbound Alaska (Vancouver To Whittier)
Sail Date: June 04, 2008
Ship: Carnival Spirit
Cabin Type: Suite
The Spirit was wonderful. I loved sitting on the bow of the ship watching the magnificient land of Alaska. My 15 year old son said it was the best trip of his life so far and we travel often. My 12 year old daughter had the time of her life with the on board activities. They both met many new friends. My husband and I both loved the veranda.

Ovi and Mr. D were a blast and we always looked forward to seeing them at meals.

Our stateroom staff was great. "Charlie Brown" always had a smile and warm greeting when we saw him and the room was always taken care of. I, personally, didn't care for the staff of the on board stores. They were quite rude.

Don't Miss: TAKE THE TRAIN.
Leave the port area and go to the shops past the river. Also, take the trip up the hill in the outdoor elevator and walk down.

Don't Miss: Whale watching with "Orca Enterprises". They were the best.

Pros: Everything

Recommends Carnival Spirit? Yes!