Fabulous Cruise!

Carnival Spirit Cruise Review to Mexico

Contributor Level: Third Mate

8 Night Mexican Riviera (San Diego Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 14, 2007
Ship: Carnival Spirit
I thoroughly enjoyed the dining experience...we were well cared for, and the food was great. The ship was kept clean and ready at all times. My room was very comfortable...including the beds...the best beds on a cruise (even this one Christmas 06) that I've experienced. The entertainment was very good; especially the night before the "Legends" show...was on par with a stage production in Vegas or San Francisco. My only complaint would be with the karaoke hostess...she was the most scattered hostess and was not organized or controlled in her duties....consequently, there were a lot of people who could/would not sit thru all the bad performances. So, I think we missed a lot of good opportunities.

see my above comments.

Pros: I most liked the pampering....

Cons: The drill at Manzanilla....a once a month drill that is far too loud, with far too little warning!!!!

Recommends Carnival Spirit? Yes!