Carnival Spirit Cruise Review to Mexico

A Fantastic Cruise!

Sail Date: February 27, 2007

The Carnival Spirit was outstanding. The ship was enormous, in the 8 days I was onboard I was not able to see everything onboard. The ship was sparkling clean, and the staff would bend over backwards to make the guests happy. Two thumbs up!

Pros: Onboard food selection and quality

Cons: Ship was crowded

Recommends Carnival Spirit? Yes!

Every member of the crew made it their mission to keep the guest happy. They would bend over backwards to make sure that each and every guest was comfortable and satisfied. The room stewards and waiters were a pleasure to meet, they really made the cruise very special.
Lots of onboard activities and shows. Always something to do at any hour of the day.
The ship was gigantic! Many areas on the ship to explore and relax in, each public room had its own theme, giving every room its own character.
The food was absolutley delicious. Many food selections available in the La Playa Grill on Lido deck at all hours of the day, and the sit down dinner in the Empire Room was fit for a king.
Spacious, well equipped stateroom with a nice ocean view. Only downside was that during my entire 8 day cruise, the refrigerator for the mini-bar was kept locked closed.
Zihuatanejo/Ixtapa, Mexico
Really enjoyed the ATV beach adventure! Rode approx. 20 miles on a deserted, white beach with crystal clear waters was truly an unforgettable experience.
Don't Miss: ATV Beach Adventure
Acapulco, Mexico
Enjoyed the nature walk/snorkel adventure at La Roqueta, and the evening fort light show and cliff divers. However, I did not care for the shopping stop during the fort light show and cliff divers- I felt extremely pressured to buy goods, and the staff watched the customers every move. I could not even point and discuss store merchandise with the members in my party without the store staff running over to me and start haggling to get me to purchase. I should have never gotten off of the bus at that stop. I also did not care for all of the local pan-handlers, but I guess that is to be expected in a third-world country.
Don't Miss: Cliff divers
Manzanillo, Mexico
Really, really enjoyed the ATV jungle/beach adventure!!! Rode for about 3 hours through the jungle and arond the beach, riding up and down sand dunes and jumps. Outstanding activity for those that like adventure!
Don't Miss: ATV Jungle and Beach Adventure