Carnival Spirit Cruise Review to Mexico

A Perfect cruise to relaxation

Sail Date: January 26, 2007

This ship is absolutely beautiful. From the moment you board the ship you are swept up in the beauty and elegance of this ship. The rooms are very comfortable with plenty of storage and it was nice and quiet. The food was wonderful. I hardly missed a meal in the dining room. The entertainment was very good and the comedy was wonderful. I had a hard time finding fault with anything on this trip.

Pros: Wonderful food and service

Cons: Evening events were scheduled towards the late dinner seating

Recommends Carnival Spirit? Yes!

Wow! I don't usually eat many deserts, but don't miss the warm chocolate melting cake or the date and fig cake. Also the feature daily breakfast specials were not to be missed, especially the crabcake benedict. I got up each morning just for these!
Very comfortable. Great beds, comfy pillows.
So friendly, they made an affort to call me by name whenever it was appropriate.
Great comedy shows.
I have limited mobility. I am recovering from surgery and found the layout of the ship very easy.
Acapulco, Mexico
We arranged a private tour. It was very interesting. Acapulco is a very large city with so much to see. Very hot. I enjoyed the viewpoints and the "cross".
Zihuatanejo/Ixtapa, Mexico
We tendered into this port. It was a quieter, more relaxed port. I enjoyed sitting on the beach sipping a cervesa and having some wonderful cerviche.
Manzanillo, Mexico
I hired a taxi for a 20 minute taxi ride, $10, over to an all-inclusive resort. I was able to get a visitors pass to use the facilities (private beach, pools, bar, restaurant) for the day. I just paid for my food and drinks. Beautiful!
Don't Miss: Best port! Best climate, wonderful people.