The best cruise ever!

Carnival Spirit Cruise Review to Mexico

8 Night Mexican Riviera (San Diego Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 25, 2006
Ship: Carnival Spirit
This is the first time that I had a cruise with my family during the Christmas holiday. I enjoyed every minute of it. The staff of the dining room and room service were very cordial and helpful. Overall, without the staff, our vacation would not be complete. To top it all, I congratulate you for having good food.

I give an excellent rating to the dining room staff especially those who took care of us during our trip and likewise, to food.

The staff members are excellent.

Pros: Everything except ports of call.

Cons: Acapulco is crowded.

Recommends Carnival Spirit? Yes!