Amazing......food, service, ammenties, shows, Islands, exursions........

Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Cruises: 1 cruise (first)

Overall rating:

Carnival Pride

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Baltimore Roundtrip)

Sail date: April 30, 2017

Ship: Carnival Pride

Cabin type: Inside

Cabin number: 7123

Traveled as: Family (older children)

Review summary

This was mine and my daughters first cruise ever.  I think leaving from Baltimore is to long for us out to sea.  We both got sick, and we still can't shake the rocking of our bodies/head, 3 days later.  Of course Carnival can't control this.  This was an amazing experience.  Loved everything about it.  The food is unbelievable.  Authentic, and delicious.  Entertainment was great.  Cruise employees - host/hostess - just amazing.  They go way above and beyond.

What can I say about the Islands......just amazing. Beaches, food, service - outstanding.  Oh did I forget the shopping, lol.  Our tour guides in Turk on our Stingray and snorkeling excursion, all 3 of them were fabulous.  Patient with all of us.  Entertained the kids.  I will do this again, but out of Florida so I don't have to spend so much time on the boat.  Even though I did enjoy my boat time, relaxing, dancing, swimming, etc, I just couldn't shake the motion sickness.  You live and learn, next time, I'll have medicine, patch, bracelet or something for this.  Truly enjoyed meeting people from other areas, and countries.

Ship experiences

Plenty of room for me and my daughter. The shower pressure was fabulous. Francis took great care of us. Provided towels, ice, cleaned our room. Loved the towel animals daily, except the bat lol Kind of speechless on how great he was. I/we so appreciate him taking such great care of us, and our room

Ship tip

Get a balcony room.

Ports of call

Baltimore, Maryland

Grand Turk Island

Half Moon Cay, Bahamas (Private Island)

Freeport, Grand Bahama Island