Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Fantastic Family Getaway

Sail Date: July 03, 2016

Great cruise with three great ports of call! I went on this cruise with 19 of my family members and we all had a great time.  Plenty if things for the kids to do, day and night camps, and many things for adults to do.  Great trivia games, great comedians at night and lots of shows and deck parties.  Shopping aboard the ship and shopping at each port of call. The food was fantastic in the main dining hall and in the buffet area.  Very helpful staff and the ship was always clean.  I would recommend this cruise to others.

Very efficient state room attendants. They kept my room clean and organized without bothering my personal time.

They have motion sickness medicine on the ship and its better to pre-pay a drink package.