Great Cruise Experience!!!

Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Bahamas & Grand Turk (Baltimore Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 29, 2016
Ship: Carnival Pride

I loved the staff on the cruise; they were very polite and helpful. I also loved the food. The pizza at the pizza bar wasn't so great. My only complaint is that the Invicta watches claimed 75% off but we found them cheaper after the cruise at multiple retailers. Other than that fact, it was a very nice experience. I loved the private beach, open bar and buffet at Nassau! I would definitely recommend that excursion to anyone!

Great!

Good but little repetitive!

Didn't have children with me but seemed like good programs!

Great!

Great housekeeper!!! Cabin was nice!

Be careful with some of the bargains like the Invicta watches because they may not be that great. Price compare when you have service first!