Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Great Cruise Experience!!!

Sail Date: May 29, 2016

I loved the staff on the cruise; they were very polite and helpful. I also loved the food. The pizza at the pizza bar wasn't so great. My only complaint is that the Invicta watches claimed 75% off but we found them cheaper after the cruise at multiple retailers. Other than that fact, it was a very nice experience. I loved the private beach, open bar and buffet at Nassau! I would definitely recommend that excursion to anyone!

Great housekeeper!!! Cabin was nice!
Didn't have children with me but seemed like good programs!
Good but little repetitive!

Be careful with some of the bargains like the Invicta watches because they may not be that great. Price compare when you have service first!