Nice but over rated!!

Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

8 Night Exotic Eastern Caribbean (Baltimore Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 23, 2016
Ship: Carnival Pride

staff on board was nice however I went to my room at one point to overhear a housekeeper complaining about my room. My state boy, Michael saw me & then started talking to me extra extra nice! I believe he was embarrassed. Also the drink package for myself & children I believe are over priced. I did not get my $ worth. I am a single mom & I think if you purchase the "cheers" package, you shouldn't have to pay extra for soda for your kids. I did not like how they took so many beautiful pictures but to get them was a ridiculous price. You couldn't even purchase all pics for one bundled price.

All & all I was not impressed or satisfied with the cruise & will not be going again. I went to a Beaches resort & was treated like an absolute queen. This cruise was not even close to that.

Did not use

The cabin was clean & nice & we did enjoy the different towel animals each night.

Really check all fees & additional charges a head of time!!