Advertised as a family cruise but not the best choice for any children under two

Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Bermuda

Helpful Vote: 1

5 Night Bermuda (Baltimore Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 10, 2016
Ship: Carnival Pride

I booked this cruise because I was told it was great for families. My family consists of five children ages 15, 13, 10, 9, and a 1 year old. The repa spoke great of the camps. We booked it. However, upon arrival we learned that the camp is for children 2 and older. They did offer a paying day care, but it was only between 8-10a, 3-5p and 10p-1a. I always missed the morning day care and when I tried dropping her off in the afternoon, there was a family activity that required an adult present for my 9 & 10 year olds. I was not able to relax like I planned and like I wished. My older children were able to enjoy themselves. Great cruise if you traveling with teens, not great if traveling with children under two.

They switched us to deck 1 to be near our family. Was very happy for that.