Bermuda cruise

Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Bermuda

Contributor Level: Third Mate

5 Night Bermuda (Baltimore Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 10, 2016
Ship: Carnival Pride

Our cabin steward, Asep, was the best.  He greeted us by name every time he saw us.  Furthermore, each time we exited the cabin, we came back to a fresh room.  Asep also checked in on me since I felt a little sea sickness after the first night.  He was very accommodating by even getting us a power chord so that we could have extra outlets for our chargers.  I would prefer to cruise on any ship where he would be our steward again.  The comedy shows were great, as well as the food.

All was fine except that the bathroom smelled like raw sewage. We called and they got rid of most of the smell. I think that particular bathroom has some plumbing issues.

Even if you have never gotten sea sick before, be prepared with medication because the waters were rough and I felt miserable.