Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Too much for too little!

Sail Date: March 27, 2016

Carnival has been under scrutiny over recent years and I believe it is affecting what and how they provide.   I had many issues with this trip!  There food was awful, and very skimpy at dinner!  I pretty much lived in pizza for the entire week.  The bathroom had a hidious smell the entire time which no one could explain on top of not flushing properly or flushing by itself at times.  My daughter caught a virus while on board, the 5th day into the cruise which was circulating around the ship.  She had severe vommiting and a high fever for 3 days and as if that weren't enough one of the engines was not working properly and the whole one side of the boat shook violently and was so loud you couldn't stand it resulting in and extra day at sea!  We pre paid for spa treatments prior to the trip and they credited the pre paid amount back and charged us $80 more on our sails and sign bill which I'm still trying to get settled!!!  I have sailed with Carnival in the past and it was great, definitely gone down hill!  I will prob never sail with them again!

our steward for the room was always helpful and nice!

Save your money or sail another cruise line......