Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

THIS WAS NOT MY FIRST TIME ON THIS SHIP OR BAHAMAS..WAS NOT HAPPY AT ALL

Sail Date: January 10, 2016

THIS WAS NOT THE BEST AT ALL THIS TIME.  I AM NOT UPSET THAT DUE TO THE WEATHER WE COULD NOT GO INTO FREEPORT.  ONCE AGAIN, SAFETY IS THE UPMOST IMPORTANCE.  SOME FREEBIES OR EXTRA OUT OF THE BOX ACTIVITIES COULD HAVE BEEN OFFERED INSTEAD OF 11.28 THAT WAS GIVEN BACK TO US. NOT ONLY ME OR OTHERS IN MY GROUP FELT THIS WAY, BUT OTHERS ON THE SHIP AS WE BEFRIENDED OTHER PASSENGERS FELT THE SAME.  NO MUSIC PLAYING TO KEEP THE MORELL.  MOTOWN MUSIC SHOULD HAVE BEEN PLAYING.  THE STATEROOM STEWARD AND THE DINING ROOM STAFF WAS EXCELLENT.  MANY FELT THE FOOD WAS NOT EVEN GOOD  THIS TIME AS IT HAS BEEN IN THE PAST.  I SUFFERED A FALL ON THE SHIP AND HAD TO HAVE MEDICAL SERVICES, I GOT A LETTER 2 DAYS LATER SAYING I HOPE YOUR SON IS FEELING BETTER TODAY.  NO APOLIGY TO ME WHO WAS THE INJURED ONE NOT MY SON WHO WAS NOT SICK OR HAD A FALL.  NOTHING TO ME.  VERY UPSET ABOUT THIS. ENTERTAINMENT WAS TERRIBLE.

STAEROOM STEWARD WAS EXCELLENT
NOT UPSET A NO FREEPORT..SOMETHING COULD HAVE BEEN GIVEN BACK INSTEAD OF 11.28
NOT GOOD. 15 MINUTES OF MOTOWN. COME ON THIS IS GOOD MUSIC. NOT WHAT I HAVE BEEN USE TO.
NOT GOOD AT ALL. THIS MUST GET BETTER. REMEMBER YOU HAVE CHILDREN AND OLD ADULTS ONBOARD. DID NOT GET THE EXCITMENT TO REALLY WANT TO BE IN THE ENTERTAINMENT HALL..LIKE I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT IS BE PLAYING TONIGHT
WILLALFEDO, NOEL AND THE DINING ROOM STAFF AND HOSTESSES.
NOT GOOD AS USUAL