Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

unhappy travelor

Sail Date: December 06, 2015

when we arrived our ship was 4 hours late causing our faster to fun to be void. this made me upset . then we didnt see our cabin attendant till day 4 . after requesting him . so i didnt have towel animals or robes till then . also i was quarenteed for 24 hrs due to being motion sick . when dining in main dining hall we were asked to leave not once but twice due to my goddaughter squealing freminder shes 13 months and has autism . after the second time i was very upset and went to management . the daycare would have been nice however the staff didnt even aproach my son until after he had made himself throw up due to crying for a long period of time. they need better trained!!!!! this happened twice. the only time i could use daycare is when i paid and put my son to sleep and told staff to please not touch him and let him sleep . which is completely rediculous . i wasnt even offered a refund for the babysitting because of the issues. overall i will nOT cruise with carnival again i will choose somewhere. else . hopefully will be able to compensate for the issues and make this customer happy.

our cabin was very spacious however i wish our cabin tennant would have came by sooner than 3 days so my son could have had the full expeirence but we made the best of it .
our person who took care of our room did not show up till day 4 . i had to request towel animals to be made and for robes then he started coming around. also daycare staff was very unfriendly with my 2 year old. he cried until throwing up 2 times while staff watched him do this. i witnessed this on the camera once during the episode.
i was asked to leave dining room twice due to my goddaughter making high pitched noises due to her autism.

carnivals customer service when called is no help dont book through them . i am very dissatisfied.