Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Bermuda

Second Mate

relaxing 5 night cruise

Sail Date: October 26, 2015

Room Type: Suite

The cruise was very relaxing even though we had rough seas the first day. The new upgrades with guy's burger and blue iguana were great  . I just wish they were open for dinner. I felt my dinner choices were limited.

The entertainment was wonderful and energetic.

I have been to Bermuda before but because of our late arrival  I was not able to get out to Verdmont . I did find a lovely little snorkel beach by Dock Yard.

I did come back home refreshed.

So much room I loved I had all the storage and the balcony was fabulous
Dinning room staff seemed not up to standards I expect when cruising. Cabin and housekeeping were excellent
Not enough choices for dinner