relaxing 5 night cruise

Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Bermuda

Contributor Level: Cruise Director

5 Night Bermuda (Baltimore Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 26, 2015
Ship: Carnival Pride
Cabin Type: Suite

The cruise was very relaxing even though we had rough seas the first day. The new upgrades with guy's burger and blue iguana were great  . I just wish they were open for dinner. I felt my dinner choices were limited.

The entertainment was wonderful and energetic.

I have been to Bermuda before but because of our late arrival  I was not able to get out to Verdmont . I did find a lovely little snorkel beach by Dock Yard.

I did come back home refreshed.

Not enough choices for dinner

Dinning room staff seemed not up to standards I expect when cruising. Cabin and housekeeping were excellent

So much room I loved I had all the storage and the balcony was fabulous