Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Bermuda

BERMUDA CRUISE features and entertaiment

Sail Date: October 26, 2015

I am a bit disappointed about how this cruise was organized.

1) checking is from 3:00 to 4.00PM, I cam in at 3:40PM and no greeting, almost deserted, no guidance. I think that Cruise is half-empty

2) Entertainment has Musical show in the 70/80 music with 8 persons and Max 10 or 12 entertainers for the every for the 6 days that we are on board, one disco, One Piano lounge almost empty everytime I visit, the Comedian-shows  are vulgar, disrespectfully sarcasting talk to white folks (I am asian). Bingo is held but not many attendance- Casino is always ringing full of people, Trivial challenges have about 20+ attendances in the lobby,

-cooking show isentertaining

- Spa staff  for my ladies are good, hair done for her is good, but the massage therapy done on me is from a newcomer-inexperience staff (she was a nail/manicurist before boarding the cruise)

3) Dining Room schedule is Chaos, I see many other people complained/yelled at Mr  Andre the Maitre 'D for separating the family of 6 and place them on hall way table for 2 & 4 each.

4) DINING ROOM schedule:

a) Mine was worst, I had a early dining at 6:00PM on my 1st night that move me up & down from 3rd to 2nd floor.

b) on 2nd night,  after seating on my reserved  table for several minutes, a co-host came by courteously asked if I can move to another table so that they have a 6 persons use my table, I said OK (as were are3). We were moved to another big table that share with one couple- therefore I refused, so we were moved to in the middle room over the Machine-room below- The sea was rought and noise from the machine-room was unbearable, so I asked to move, then it is 6:40PM

c) Since no table was avalaibe, 3 of us was moved to a small round table of the walkway- tendered by ONE WAITER for 7 stations.

- It took a long time before we have our cold food- on a cold plate, I asked why there is no juice on my prime-rib, so he came back with a brown sauce- uneatable, I asked for a change so he suggested surf& Turf, then we said yes. he came back at 7:30PM with salty lobsters that I can barely eat, then I order ice-cream on a hot-saucer ( He is waiting on 7 tables that are all left by now) . I asked him and talk to the Co-host of MaitreD why he served me a Cold Prime-Rib on a cold plate and the IceCream on a Hot Saucer, he said that he has to wait on-line ion the Kitchen to order food, and grab hot availble saucer to scoop the IceCream. Co-host did not daid anything.

- by 8:00PM he came back with a bill of 60.00 asking me to sign. I asked him what it is for he said for the Surf& TurF, which I thought at the courtesy of replacing my cold food at his suggestion, So I call MaitreD but he sent someone that said that they will take care off. But on the day of debarking I see my bill of 947.00 That has 60.00 food. etc.. etc...

It was my worst dining encounter

Excellent cleaning staff, I gave them good tips for taking good care of the cleaniness with care, very courteous
No-children this time, Most client on this cruise are older people, I only see a half-dozen of kid running around
See comment above- No entertaining, poor screening, mediocre program
courteous, clean-room excellent
see above -Terrible experience, I had Carnival before but this one was the worst

Do not buy shore excursion, as they are mediocre when I see people complaining.
Buy the One-day Ride Ferry/Bus.
Town is closed at 5:30PM except restaurant, nowhere to go except narrow private beach