Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Nice improvements but others are much need. Disappointed in changes made to my benefits Im use to under the VIFP Program.

Sail Date: October 04, 2015

Carnival Pride had made some changes to the boat that were really nice but they also made other changes that I didnt agree with. Plus doing the upgrades there are things that they didnt make, that should be like changing those old tv sets that are half working or on the verge of going out. My knob on the shower just fell completely off and I had to put it back on.  The toilet seat needs replacement. My towels kept having long dark hair all on them when my hair is short and they were suppose to be fresh clean towels. They no longer have robs in the rooms for your use. You have to ask for them. Benefits I use to get for sailing with them a certain amount of cruises, they have cut back or cut off certain things in which I was very disappointed about especially when I had these benefits on my last trip with them last year.  They had their pros and cons.  They do have a comedy show this time that was very good and I hope they keep that going. They need to change and add new things to the food menu on the lido deck and in the dining room.  The menu by the 4th day is completely boring and people then stop going to the dining room and plus they end up having the same menu as the dining room up on deck 9.  They need more variety. I can say that my dining staff was very pleasant and always had a smile on their face and always put one on mines. They were Selvin , Marvin and Roger.  I would love to have them wait on me any day.  They will be truly missed.  My cleaning steward was very nice, polite and very friendly as well.  I can truly say I didnt run into any problem with staff any where on the ship.  Everyone I came encounter with greeted me with a smile and hello or asked how my day was. On our day at Half Moon Cay we got rained out therefore we didnt get to enjoy the island at all.

Ship Quality The design and cleanliness overall was pretty good. But they do need to upgrade their tvs in the rooms. My refrigerator was locked up and could be used. My clean towels had long dark hair all in them. The water in the sink and shower turn anything I had white yellow.
Due to weather we were not able to enjoy Half Moon Cay at all.
There were times there was nothing to do. They need more Fun stuff to do
Comedy shows was excellent.
I like to give a shout out to my dining staff, Selvin, Marvin and Roger. They always greeted us with a smile and always put a smile on our face. They were very polite. friendly, nice ,funny and just pleasant to be around. My steward for my room was very welcoming and friendly as well.
Need more variety and a change to the menu to add new things. Alot of things that was made was pretty good just it is the same old things.