Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Third Mate

Carnival Pride

Sail Date: June 28, 2015

This happened to be my first cruise. I thought there wasn't going to be nothing or not a lot to do, but when u get on the carnival pride you forget that your even on a boat. there is so much to do. so many activities that keeps you busy. They have a little something for everyone of all ages. I would recommend this cruise to everyone i know. i cant wait to aboard again..

We never had to call room service for anything. They were on top of everything. They even took the time out to learn our names. they were the best...