Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Third Mate

Better than expected

Sail Date: June 21, 2015

Traveled As: Family w/young children

My first cruise on Carnival was a very bad experience, therefore I was not expecting much on this cruise.  Aside from a grouchy Guest Services agent on the first day, the cruise was excellent.  The rest of the staff were very pleasant and accommodating.  The last port was not worthwhile.  The port of Baltimore was the best port I have ever sailed out of.  Our dining room staff were perfect and quite entertaining.  Based on this cruise, I might go on another Carnival cruise, although my preferred cruise line is Holland America.

Good but not the best.
Valentin and Louis in the dining room were excellent and entertaining. Need bar service in the buffet area. Had to walk half the ship to get a coke.
Freeport not worth while based on the time allotted.
Cabin staff were excellent. Miss the chocolates!!!!
Baltimore, Maryland
Best port I have ever sailed from.
Grand Turk Island
Love this port. Have everything you need near by.
Half Moon Cay, Bahamas (Private Island)
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
too little time to even evaluate.

My grand children really enjoyed the water slides.