Better than expected

Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Contributor Level: Third Mate

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Baltimore Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 21, 2015

My first cruise on Carnival was a very bad experience, therefore I was not expecting much on this cruise.  Aside from a grouchy Guest Services agent on the first day, the cruise was excellent.  The rest of the staff were very pleasant and accommodating.  The last port was not worthwhile.  The port of Baltimore was the best port I have ever sailed out of.  Our dining room staff were perfect and quite entertaining.  Based on this cruise, I might go on another Carnival cruise, although my preferred cruise line is Holland America.

Good but not the best.

Valentin and Louis in the dining room were excellent and entertaining. Need bar service in the buffet area. Had to walk half the ship to get a coke.

Cabin staff were excellent. Miss the chocolates!!!!

My grand children really enjoyed the water slides.

Best port I have ever sailed from.
Love this port. Have everything you need near by.
too little time to even evaluate.