Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Purser

To many days at sea

Sail Date: May 31, 2015

I booked this cruise because of its home port, Baltimore, it is about 1 hour from my house. Our first stop was Grand Turk, my wife and I booked a tour on the Inland. This place was very depressing, I will never go back. Our second stop was Half Moon Kay, A privet Inland, I presume owned by Carnival. We never got to see it because it was to rough to go ashore. I think Carnival should spend some money and invest in building a pier so this kind of thing doesn't happen. The last stop was Freeport Bahama, the little of the Inland that we saw was nice. We paid for an all inclusive beach retreat, what a waste of money that was. The drinks were very week and the lunch, well I have had better at McDonalds. They had conch fritters that was all bread, If you wanted the conch salad you had to pay extra.

In all I am very disappointed with Carnival. This was our fifth full cruse and one 4 day cruise with Carnival. If this is what they have become I will have to look at other cruise lines.

SHAME ON YOU CRNIVAL

But the acholic drinks are to exspensive. 7 to 8 dollars for a mixed drink not one of the spcials .
Baltimore, Maryland
Grand Turk Island
Half Moon Cay, Bahamas (Private Island)
Don't know, didn't get to see it. Water was to rough to get off the ship onto the tenders.
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island