Good time on the Pride.

Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

7 Night Bahamas & Grand Turk (Baltimore Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 12, 2015
Ship: Carnival Pride

This is the third time that I have cruised on the Carnival Pride over the last year and a half.  That being said I enjoyed the upgrades that they had to offer.  The shows were good and overall the food was good as usual.  I enjoyed the new additions of Guy's Burgers and the Mexican burrito place.  As always I really enjoyed David's Steakhouse and went there five nights!  The only thing that I would change if I could was I would eliminate the Freeport day and maybe add a day on one of Carnival's private islands if they have one.  By the way I have cruised solo on all of these.

Steakhouse is great. Only issue I had was when I went to any time dining in the dining room I was given a pager and had to wait a half hour.

Yulia in the nightclub was super. Also all of the folks at the steakhouse especially Dragon, Brad, and Melissa)

I do the park and stay at Hilton Garden Inn in White Marsh